Laser vision correction with LASIK is becoming more widely accepted every year.
If you are considering having LASIK for your eyes, understand the variables that can influence your outcome:
• Your Surgeon
- Has your surgeon specialized exclusively in refractive procedures for reducing or eliminating patient's need for eyeglasses or contacts?
- How many procedures has your surgeon performed?
- Does your surgeon monitor patient outcomes?
- How many variables does your surgeon incorporate into the customization of your procedure?
Dr. Foulkes is one of the most respected LASIK surgeons in Illinois as has performed thousands of LASIK procedures. He always monitors patient outcomes and requires routine visits in order make sure your recovery and overall eye health is monitored.
• Your Laser Facility
- Is your facility equipped with the latest "technology" laser such as wavefront technology (zyoptix) , Z-LASIK, no blades, no cutting and a state of the art excimer Laser? Future Vision has all of the latest technology because Dr. Foulkes firmly believes in providing his patients with the best possible solutions to achieve better vision.
- Does your laser facility control all environmental factors in the laser room since the laser is drastically altered by environmental factors?